View Single Post
Old 2016-07-29, 04:02 PM   #16
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
The cleaning still goes on over at the Perverted Empire. it seems the more I clean, the more I find that needs to be done. I sent Nymph a bunch of galleries i did not long ago, and when I added her recip, I discovered I had never updated the tracking URL. Everything was going to an old CCBill account that is deactivated. When I fixed those, I found another dozen or so that were in progress when I got sent to school. Things are a lot cleaner now than they were 3 months ago, so I am not complaining. I am at least at the stage of starting to build and submit again.

I in the final stages of converting My Kink Machine to a Fetish TGP. I also took my original adult domain and turned it into a general TGP. There are few submitters these days and nobody is building free sites anymore. Even I don't build freesites anymore - just galleries. If someone does build a freesite, I will still take it on Hot N Dirty Babes. I will also probably do the same conversion with my other niche link lists later this year.

I did a complete move of my mainstream domains, including 7 WordPress sites just about 10 days ago now. I did manage to do it with minimum downtime to anyone. I cut back on what I host all around. My hosting is now about 1/3 of what it was back in the US, and I am with the same provider as my adult domains (just different account). So, July was a good month all around.