View Single Post
Old 2016-07-02, 04:30 AM   #3
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
I think it counts as work. Networking is always good.

I am still blown away some days at how messed up things were. When I was last working hard on this I had it all organized and moving in the direction I wanted. Then, we had major upheavals here. We moved - twice. I had school that I had to do that really almost split us up at times. Next year, we will have one final move to do - into our own home. I can't wait to finally unpack after 5 years! I can't wait to have cable tv again -- so I can watch my football and hockey!

Site wise... I am probably about 1/3 of the way through the database with recategorizing the links, cleaning up the titles and descriptions.

Hot 'N Dirty Babes, Lezzietown, Fatty Patrol, Rear Entry Lovers, and My Kink Machine have now been updated daily for the last 6 weeks. Haven't missed a day, though with the recategorizing project I noticed the dates don't always show as updated unless I add something new. Trust me, I have been working on it daily.

Rear Entry Lovers got its makeover, and I think I am actually happy with it.

Teenie Luvs is coming along nicely, though it will do even better when I am done going through sponsor stuff. I still have a spot of writing to do for each page.

I decided to take all these galleries I have built along with sponsor galleries that I have been adding to my network and put a TGP up at my old Erotic Cove domain. May as well do something with it, right?

I still need to make the rounds and refresh/ad banners to the category pages. Oh, and the blog network needs a lot of attention. I think that will be a good one for August.

For now, I am just going to keep on cleaning. Sigh...