View Single Post
Old 2005-08-29, 09:31 PM   #13
MrYum
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!

Send a message via ICQ to MrYum
There have been a few threads on this board regarding recips and slight alterations thereto. I don't recall a single link list that was averse to changes, as long as anchor text/title tags(if used) remained intact. Someone please jump in here if I'm mis-remembering those threads.

I know what you're saying about the java script. But, the thing is...if the link site wanted to provide that content, they could just as easily sign up and use the same java script on their own pages.

The basic relationship between a free site submitter and a link list is the free site submitter provides content for the link list. The link list provides traffic in return.

Your site as it stands now really doesn't provide any content to the link list. All it does provide is sponsor links that again, the link list could easily provide themselves and keep any revenue generated.

If I were you and wanted to pursue this site as it is...I'd build small 20 or 30 pic feeder sites in sub-directories on the same domain...perhaps one for each girl. These feeder sites would be submitted to the link lists. You could use a link or two on these feeder sites back to the main site as a hub. This would provide some extra linkage to the root of the site and eventually some se traffic.

But, as the sites stands now...I think you're going to have a hard time getting it listed as a 'free site'. Because, the only free content provided isn't really even on the site

Forgot to mention...

Regarding your comments about sites with pics linking to sponsors and such. That's one of many things list lists deal with on a daily basis. Believe it or not, there are cheaters out there that change sites after they've been accepted by the link lists. Shocking I know! Cocksuckers

Some link list scripts are more adept than others at catching the assclowns. Some are not, so you very well may see sites listed that don't comply with the rules.
MrYum is offline   Reply With Quote