View Single Post
Old 2006-01-17, 01:06 AM   #279
naughtyb
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax
Hi Naughtyb,

I see you have another thread going on how to get listed, so I'll say that there's a lot of good info about what's keeping you from getting listed already in there for you. Including what's already been said over there, your link "Hardcore she-males - see it to believe it" is about as blind as they come. You've also got two submissions with the same template in the same category, which is going to keep you from getting more than one of them listed at most places.

I'd say start by cleaning up the blind links, and take the advice being given in your thread to Greenguy and building a unique site layout for each of your first 30 submissions. Then you can rotate the templates and re-use them to save yourself a ton of time later. It will not only help you get listed, it will help you sell when you do get listed

Feel free to ask anything else you like

Thanks MadMax,
I have changed the blind links and I have already started designing some different sites using all the suggestions recieved.
Hopefully when you see my next site you will list it!
Again thanks for the help It really helps!
naughtyb is offline   Reply With Quote