View Single Post
Old 2005-06-01, 09:34 PM   #72
rollergirl
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenchy
It's not my neighbors I worry about... it's stalkers, sickos, pissed off wives, and all the other psycho/sociopaths out there.

Add to that the fact that I have been running a legitimate business out of my home for over 10 years in the other field I work in and NEVER has anyone come to me and said that I had to publish my personal, private information out in the open just to be considered an honest businesswoman. Hell, even the IRS takes me at my word AND accepts my PO Box as my valid business address!

Next you'll all be suggesting that anyone who runs a net-based business, adult or mainstream, should get an office... stop and think about what you are suggesting for a minute. How many people ON THIS BOARD got into this business because one of the primary perks was being able to work at home?

It's not a crime to work at home, but what they are proposing as far as publishing names and addresses for models and WMs alike... well, I have my suspicions that borders on being illegal. We do have privacy rights in this country and I don't believe the DOJ or anyone else has the right to violate those for something as ridiculous as bogus bookkeeping issues.

Go ahead and flame me if you want to, I'm frankly beyond caring. I'm entitled to my opinion and now you've been entitled to it as well
So well put.
rollergirl is offline   Reply With Quote