View Single Post
Old 2007-12-13, 12:33 PM   #84
CaptainJSparrow
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to CaptainJSparrow
I'll throw my two cents in here, just because, well, because I've got two cents. First, it seems like a big mess between Teela (Melissa) and her roomate (Dennis) and Reilly. I don't think it's all that difficult to determine who the "players" are in this situation. Teela is the girl in the movies, Dennis is the guy in the movies, and Reilly is the person who was originally supposed to get 20% of the revenue. As for who was posting as Teela, yep it'd be nice to know who you're talking to but not an utter necessity. Their business problems are just that, their business problems and not really my business.

As for the website, the members section is open for all to view so the folks that signed up are not getting screwed because they can still see what they paid for...so what if everyone can see that right now.

Teela and Dennis, Reilly too if you're still involved...hope ya'll all work it out to everyone's satisfaction.

When ya'll get the site accepting new paying members again, I'll be glad to promote it in my amateurs section: http://debauchery.com/nudeamateurs.htm

PM me here, or icq me when you're ready, if you're interested.

Good luck to all of you.

CJS

Last edited by CaptainJSparrow; 2007-12-13 at 12:36 PM..
CaptainJSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote