View Single Post
Old 2017-04-29, 05:57 AM   #2
ecchi
Banned

Up early too (5:30). But I have the excuse that I went to bed early last night (got fed up of falling asleep at the computer after dialysis, so I went to bed as soon as I started feeling sleepy).

Three day dialysis marathon ended yesterday, I have a whole weekend without having my blood sucked by a mechanical exsanguinator, so maybe I'll stay awake tonight, long enough to see a bit of TV (not that I'm short of TV, they have one for me to watch during dialysis, but daytime TV sucks).

While I was typing this the landlord turned up with his gardener. That may sound good, but the gardener is an idiot, and the landlord almost as bad. They have no idea what the difference is between a plant and a weed, and work on the policy of "the only good plant is a dead plant". They will rip everything up, spray weedkiller, and leave us with a garden that looks like a war zone after a particularly nasty battle. And they think that is a good thing (well the landlord will think that is a good thing, the gardener doesn't do thinking).
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote