View Single Post
Old 2005-02-01, 01:34 PM   #60
keke
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Here's thebutchers payment timeline :

November 6, 2004 - he paypal me $20 and $30, one for referrals and the other wrong payment for banner but he told me to keep it as advanced payment for moderating which is he offered $200 per month and i agreed. Its an echeck from webmaster@northfieldventures.com after almost 2 weeks of waiting the echeck didnt clear.

November 16, 2004 - he said he'll send me a check instead but same thing happened no check show up in my mailbox.

So now theres november and december payment that he needs to pay me.

He paypal echecks again which after more than 2 weeks cleared BUT according to paypal he reversed it again. The money was reversed by thebutcher for the reason he only knows.

BEFORE he went to the internext. He said he will send me MY money via western union, he send nothing!!!! Then he told me again he sent a check (for the 3 mods) 3 weeks ago but where is the check?

He is really getting pissed that i am reminding him of MY money for 3 months now and that $1000 for charity/red cross (this contest ends thanksgiving 2004) that he said he sent but didnt get to the destination.

You can call me whatever word you want but it still come to the fact that you owe me money and you dont have any intention of paying me and the other mods except now that this thing happens and im glad you WILL pay them or my coming out will not make sense.

you delete post/thread when a member asked when they will get paid.

you said that i worked for "them" since day 1 and leaked the information. Now you can ask them if i do! But now im talking this might not be in the mod forum but this is what i know since day 1.

you are so sneaky, you know im going out & thats the time you posted keke is me and then you told me to "go" have time with my husband then you deleted my account.

i dont know if other board will do such stupid things.

by the way, im glad im out of your board you can have as many nicks as you want and win as many contests as you want. For me you are history and RIP to you.

Last edited by keke; 2005-02-01 at 01:37 PM..
keke is offline   Reply With Quote