View Single Post
Old 2014-02-19, 07:52 PM   #29
lezinterracial
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
It's not easy to rank a white label site. So if that's a new one, and you had some good Google traffic for a while at first, it probably was what people call their honeymoon period. Did your site drop to a natural place in the SERPs or is it way down? A natural drop is okay, a big drop could mean your site will be spending time on probation in their sandbox.

And yes, content is definitely needed on that page/site if you ever want it to get any SE traffic. But you also want to think about how the Big G will view your incoming link profile. Unless I'm looking at the wrong site, having almost 60K incoming links from only 9 domains (on only 7 different IPs) isn't going to do you any good. Plus too many links with your exact match domain (EMD), which is no longer a good idea (in fact it's been a bad idea since at least September 2012 when Google rolled out (admitted to) its EMD update).

Not a big drop. I am still getting organic hits, But I was the first link returned on the google search for best free cam girls there for a while.

Gonna fix my links from my pimproll hosted tube sites.

Thanks Simon.
lezinterracial is offline   Reply With Quote