View Single Post
Old 2005-04-01, 09:59 AM   #1
Gabbo
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Talking Gabbo Is Ready. Make Room In Your Wall Safe For All The Cash!

You've been waiting for months & months for me to announce who & what I am. Well, after days & weeks & months of hard work & long hours, I have finally gotten my project off the ground & I think it's going to make all of us a ton of money!

I've been reading this board since I was born 2 years ago & time & time again, I see webmasters that have problems with this & that & the other thing. This will solve any & all problems.

I think I have revolutionized the adult market with this project. I have been beta testing it with a few insiders & they all agree 100% that the results are far better than any other service of this type & that the money it is putting into their pockets is exceeding their wildest dreams!

Special thanks to Greenguy & Jim for letting me use this forum as a way of getting my new project out into the public eye. To borrow from them just a little bit, this project will allow you to wear diamonds as big as horse balls.

So without further ado, I give you my heart & soul.....Gabbo:
http://www.gabbogabbogabbo.com/