View Single Post
Old 2007-01-11, 09:27 AM   #1
RamCharger
Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

Lightbulb New link list: adultlinkweb.com

This one has some very unique differences that set it apart from the rest. The main difference is that to sign up for it you apply via the TTT webmaster link at adultpicweb.com What happens next is that (when your site is approved) a piece of software that I developed dumps the TTT MySql tables into a XML file then creates a standard XHTML file (the main page) using XSL stylesheets at adultlinkweb.com with your link in it. The XML file is also used by the search.php file for users to search by niche, name, and description (this is done via an XPath query and more XSL stylesheets).

The important thing is what's in it for everyone: being on the list at adultlinkweb.com guarantees that you get traffic from adultpicweb.com (courtesy of TTT). There's no requirement to push traffic to adultpicweb, but, of course, if you do you will see more come back in return. No reciprocal link to either site is required.

Please bear with the rough format of adultlinkweb.com There are a lot of features in the queue that I'm going to be implementing and I'm a software engineer not a graphics designer so the look is going to take a while for me to flesh out. However, if anyone has any ideas they would like to see implemented I am very much open to suggestions (email me or PM me here). Eventually I'm hoping to develop this software into a full fledged package that I'm going to sell, but I'm hampered by my day job and time constraints from moving quick on this.