View Single Post
Old 2005-01-31, 06:20 AM   #2
keke
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Im sure here my post wont be deleted and yes i know thebutcher will be reading this as always.

When thebutcher doesnt have any members yet he make a deal with me to refer for $1.00 each then he changed his mind and said 50 cents each and $200 a month for moderating. This was the start of november. Sends me 2 paypal $20 and $30 with bounced. He then told me he'll send a check, never came. Ok the next month December, paypal me $295.15 cleared at first then he reversed it (together with other accounts like Camouflaged and Teedy) He settled Teedy but not Camouflaged who is still waiting to be paid up to now and a lot of members there are still waiting since november to get paid. So the 295.15 is gone, he blames it on paypal while paypal said that he reversed the payment. Well January came and so im getting pissed & on the back of my back im not trusting him especially with the $1000 red cross check that i won and he didnt send. I promised to send it western union then WU doesnt accept company check, thats his excuse. He then promise to send another check.........its been 3 weeks when he said he sent it. Its obvious now that he didnt, isnt it? Yesterday he said he'll take care of it. Wow, this is how he takes care of it. Delete my account.

Thanks thebutcher and hope you rot in hell for screwing me and the others and the others to come.

Im now happy with the boards that iam a member and dont need your money. Eat it and buy your kids some things from aunt angel, ok?
keke is offline   Reply With Quote