View Single Post
Old 2017-03-30, 07:03 PM   #24
sarettah
Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
So, sarettah, what are YOU working on?
Sorry for being gone I was sick for a while. Had a bug that laid me out for close to a month. Sucked.

Then we have been re-grading the house and attempting to renovate our lawn.

So, I have been busy busy offline.

Online I have been tied up with a couple of client projects, one of them is the system that will never end. Then I also wrote a little twitter app for an adult skype chat site. Lets the models send out a tweet from the sites admin panel when they go online.

Personally I have been trying to get my shit together for a pretty big old school type build. I have 10 or 11 name-related domains that I want to build out and have all interlinked, like I said oldschool style. I have a bunch of old content that I have never really used for anything and then I have done some recent content buys.

Now I just have to figure out exactly what it is that I am going to build ;p

Oh yeah, I also have bought 6 .cam domains. They are on sale at a bunch of the registrars for between 4.88 and 4.99 each for the first year. There is a thread by Barry (XLove) at the zoo about it. I used Namecheap for my first .cam purchase about a month ago. This time I bought another 5 .cams through uniregistry. They were 4.88 each and had free privacy. I think when they renew they will be around $30, don't quite remember at the moment. So, if they aren't doing anything for me I will let them drop at that point.

The ones I picked up were:

foxes.cam
camfoxes.cam (protecting a brand there)
wildgirls.cam
kinkysex.cam
easysex.cam
wildsex.cam

I already had cooter.cam

I have them all redirecting to camfoxes.com for right now until I figure out what I will do with them.

That is about all I have going on.
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote