View Single Post
Old 2017-03-17, 06:15 PM   #17
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAI-LING View Post
I tried to help some of you by pointing out how your sites were doing in 2017...but I was ignored. Truth is, as far as SE's go, Cleo's sites sucked dicked. Worthless. Those remaining should get ith the program and correct your poorly performing sites or face the same demise.
I assume you are referring to this thread: http://greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68406, in which case:

1) I used it, I posted about it, and as a result of the report have downloaded a PDF file about font sizing for 'phones - to read and learn from after I (eventually) finish the submit script for ClitPass, as font sizing appears to be Google's main complaint about my sites.

2) Cleo's site did not "suck dicked"(sic) as you put it. Back in the day it was one of the main link lists - I can remember when getting linked on it was a big thing.

3) We all like a drink on a Friday night, but the wise thing is to wait until Saturday morning before posting (or emailing). Never post (or email) drunk, you may say things you will regret when sober.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote