View Single Post
Old 2005-02-02, 11:26 AM   #157
teedy
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Thanks for the welcome Kezza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat
ok read up a little and found teddys post about spamming netponds PM system, unfortunately that is a mistake i will not forgive easily no matter what spin is put around it.

I realise it was butchers manipulative tactics that led to you spamming us Teddy but until you realise you were setup by butcher who knew damn well what would happen when he put his "bounty" on our members then not even an apology will help.

Butcher used you and other members who spammed us, he knew what he was doing because he had alreaddy signed up to netpond to troll and we had just kicked him out.

You could do alot worse and learn alot more if you resigned your membership at sponsorchat and became a regular poster at GG and J.
I can't realise that Meat because TheButcher never told me to go to Netpond and do what I did, I made that error and us Aussies dont lay the blame on any one elses door no matter how much someone would like them to or hope that they do! I am still sorry that I ballsed up like that I repeat that I'm not a spammer and you wont find anyone that I have spammed or been dishonest to.

I like sponsorchat and there is people over there that have offered there knowledge and time to me and other members. and hey I want to be there if only to ask Fm the hard questions that he is hoping noone asks and have a little fun.
Im joking but he is a nice guy just like thebutcher who goes out of his way to help someone even though he is new to this biz. I seen it time and time again.

Someone at this point in time can probably get Keke to agree and say just about anything they want her to say

I notice she is saying or doing anything now to see how far she can fit up someones butt, The brown noser bitch starting with this untrue statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keke
Thebutcher also PM me to hunt for Kam which he think (not true since he knew well that she can be found there) is a member of netpond. Members fell to that including Teedy. I didnt since he told me about this Kam hunt as a tactic to get more member. He even told me that Netpond do that kind of thing too.
your tongue and nose are covered in shit
keke hope you have mouthwash.

[quote=keke]what you dont know is your "boss" was thinking of banning you before for your useless posts....change his mind when he saw your "potential" so he can use you in times like this.Sorry keke that was another member that was going to get banned same sounding name and you know that 100% so your down right telling whoppers again.

Where did you find out about sponsorchat anyway? it was when i advertise to pay 15 cents at getpaidforum haha and now you are telling me that people from get paid industry "cannot" shift to adult biz? why? so you are the only one who can? thats why theres newbie section here so others who want to learn can if they want. I didnt pay you the 15 cents though bcoz i signed up under you at studiotraffic and you are earning $5 as of now from my upgrades and will earn more in the coming months.Yes keke I read your post on the getpaidforum and signed up. And um what 15cents If you were offering 15cents it wasn't something that I would chase. I copied the link and probably ignored the rest of what you said, if it was about cents and NO I never said people from get paid industry can't shift to this biz , But since I have been over this side of the biz and read the boards I know that they don't encourage people to join in the way you are getting them.
By all means if you know someone that you want to share this biz with do it but make sure its someone that you know has a bit of brain matter and not a 1 post wonder or a five post wonder like the voters in your most popular bid or ones that post I agree ..or smiley crap ...
Im probably wrong though Meat hasn't said he has a problem with you recruiting for netpond in that way. is that true Meat?

I want my members to know that theres life other than clicking for penny. Whats wrong with that. I have the resources to tell people what i know and you dont want me to share it? So, a political candidate or even student council dont bribe people to vote for them? Thats my tactics to get people vote me (like thebutcher is paying/not paying people to get referrals and post on his board) and like you are paying to get people sign up under your referral link to the programs you are in.I stand by my view on this yes The contest was for Most Popular member of Sponsorchat not most popular person called Angelmarie (keke) the Wm of the paidtoread site the voter clicks for cents at. or The person that you pay a buck and get to say anything who dont even know the board or you

i hope the reader of my posts will forgive me for the wrong spelling and grammar iam writing here. Im originally from non english country and still learning the correct english language

And I still reckon you may be Lindasmum or else she is a friend of yours , because her voters were like yours and all avoided questions when asked anything.

And you didnt succeed in getting Jag banned either earlier today , I know you did it cause you knew that if Jag got banned you would then try to recruit her to join you in this shit and lies. But hey I have news for you with Jag even if you had succeeded with your little plan earlier to get her banned over there she wouldn't have lied for anyone she has more backbone than that and I'm proud to call her friend.

I know a lot of you have differences with thebutcher but cut loose this piece of work here named keke/angelmarie/scissorhand. I wouldn't want her watching my back thats all I can say

cheers
teedy is offline   Reply With Quote