View Single Post
Old 2005-02-02, 09:13 AM   #152
keke
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat
ok read up a little and found teddys post about spamming netponds PM system, unfortunately that is a mistake i will not forgive easily no matter what spin is put around it.

I realise it was butchers manipulative tactics that led to you spamming us Teddy but until you realise you were setup by butcher who knew damn well what would happen when he put his "bounty" on our members then not even an apology will help.

Butcher used you and other members who spammed us, he knew what he was doing because he had alreaddy signed up to netpond to troll and we had just kicked him out.

You ould do alot worse and learn alot more if you resigned your membership at sponsorchat and became a regular poster at GG and J.
Thebutcher also PM me to hunt for Kam which he think (not true since he knew well that she can be found there) is a member of netpond. Members fell to that including Teedy. I didnt since he told me about this Kam hunt as a tactic to get more member. He even told me that Netpond do that kind of thing too.
keke is offline   Reply With Quote