View Single Post
Old 2006-04-20, 10:45 AM   #220
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
I've been giving more and more thought about the excess galleries that I have felt burdened with for so long at WW and this thread has motivated me to remove much of them sooner than planned and to get the ball rolling on making it look much more like a real link list. My amateur links page is one that has been thinned pretty heavily within the last couple of days. The galleries you see left are pretty much gallery submissions from partners and a few old FHGs. Now, compare that to my big tits page and you'll see a ton more galleries there. I have a mountain of selecting and deleting to go, but killing most of the galleries shouold increase the amount of traffic going to the free sites, rather than the galleries, some of which are 3-4 years old. I'm trying to preserve the galleries that have been submitted by current parnter submitters, but will eventually prune them in the future rather than listing them indefinately. I stopped listing galleries on my main/new links page months ago and only list free sites there. That was all part of slowly getting my bookmarkers used to free sites after being a TGP for so long. Of course, it does reside in a directory named 'TGP' and that will not change. I'm not going to chance pissing off the SEs just so I can pretty-up my URL.