View Single Post
Old 2005-01-31, 02:23 PM   #12
keke
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

some members actually believed what he is saying and even posting against me on justblowme.

I would like to add that im not alone on thinking that thebutcher, NFV, David, Dave is lying about the activities in his board. I know he is reading this so i want you to know that we (your 2 other mods) Jag and Camouflaged 123 discuss the board constantly and noticed all the peculiar activities there, fake contests winners (who's creep will use a charitable institution for a contest and not giving them the money), you post with different nicknames, fake stats and guess what i have the copy of our icq conversation that even includes they are ready to ruin your board if you dont pay them. Now what? you get rid of what you owe me but you have to pay them or they'll be the next one to post on all boards how you "SCAM" them. Yeah, Jag predicted that Monica Lewinsky is not real and just one of your illusions haha and we also know that you will delete the payment thread we started on mod folder coz you dont want Shannon of RealBigCash & Perfecto to see that you dont pay your members. And we also predicted that you are going to get a mod from the adult industry then dumped your newbie mods.

Its just funny coz you cant ban or delete my post here so i can tell all the truth about you.

yeah that keke thread you forgot to provide the members the link of the thread here that "scissorhand" posted so they can read and see for themselves why you are so pissed at keke. well i guess it doesnt matter since out of your 7000+ members only 50 are legit.
keke is offline   Reply With Quote