View Single Post
Old 2007-06-29, 06:32 PM   #28
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
i hate this bizz changed so much, i am like old school, i hate changes, when i joined this bizz, all the linksite owners where at ans, ramster, dd, linkster, gg, tommy, rr, i checked their board everyday , i didnt dare to post for 6 months, i am still laughing about it, because i found out you guys arent bad ( a totally different what others told me when i started this bizz) but i am still glad all of you are still around, i have an issue, i hate to see people leave who i know , by name or whatever, so seeing linkster, gg, tommy, richards realm sites still around gives me a warm feeling and miss cleo............i remember alot nagged about you, yeah you where the coding cop and hart to deal with, but for rael i notice you are not that way...my point ,alot are getting the wrong impression how the oldies work or ackted, but if you work hard and just ask and be honest it will all work out and you will find out the oldies are not persons to be afraid off, but that they are a bunch of nice guys and girls working their butt off and trying to help everyone who work hard too, ohhhhhhhhhhhh now is that some ass kissing post or not, naaah its not ass kissing, its my experience ( hart word to write): and yeah its still not the wy to write in usa language, hell i cant help it, even i follow lessons......i am doomed)

Last edited by stuveltje; 2007-06-29 at 06:38 PM..
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote