View Single Post
Old 2004-11-10, 05:57 PM   #14
venturi
No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whizz

Send a message via ICQ to venturi
Sheesh! Puleeze people!!!

GoDaddy sucks because they so far are the only registrar, we know of so far, to proactively notify their customers that ICANN - you know, the RULING BODY on domain registrations - has instituted a new policy that affects how GoDaddy, and every other registrar, can protect their customers from fraudulent transfers?

Most, if not all, of you would still be clueless about the new ICANN Regulation Changes if GoDaddy's email hadn't been posted on just about every business board out there.

How about you say "Thank You GoDaddy for keeping us up to date on regulations!" instead of trying to yet again unjustifiably slander a successful and respected business - who by the way showed an increase in revenue of over 8,500% in the past year.

I'm not saying GoDaddy is the golden calf or anything. I'm just saying that I've never seen a legitimate claim made against them and definitely not one that was ever taken to court.

Now then lets play nice and

Last edited by venturi; 2004-11-10 at 06:03 PM..
venturi is offline   Reply With Quote