View Single Post
Old 2009-07-02, 03:24 AM   #24
Lucky_Martin
Operator! Give me the number for 911!

Send a message via ICQ to Lucky_Martin
I was not planning to bother to reply, but when you keep trying to make me look as negative as you can, I feel I should add a few words as well.

Here is my reply to you again which was the reason for me to suggest you seek your business elsewhere:
Looking at the demands from your lawyer, I think we better not deliver you our shemale sets.
We do have ids and releaseforms of all models that we sell in our store,
but I can not guarantee that they filled out the releaseforms the way your lawyer requests.
For example, they always fill out their stagename but that does not mean they have not used other names in the past.
Then I know for sure that alot of the scans or images we have of the ID's are smaller than the original,
so that would be another item your lawyer would not like.

I mentioned your list of free yahoogroups as a remark, not as the reason, but you prefer to make it look that way.
In your reply you never mentioned you could alter the size of the ID's to meet your lawyer's demands, you only replied to my remark about your yahoogroups.

So you didn't catch me on a bad day, I just felt we could not meet your lawyers demands and I couldn't care less if you list hundreds of free yahoogroups if you feel they help you to make more money in this industry.
I just know that there are better sites to link to which would make you more money.

Martin
Club-Xstream