View Single Post
Old 2009-06-21, 05:53 AM   #1
domweb
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

I just got bitch slapped by Club-Xstream

OK. I am a little confused. Did I step on a landmine with content providers I didn't know about?

I am about to drop a grand at Club-Xtream, a content provider I have bought hundreds of dollars of content from in the past. I always had great service.

I wishlisted up about a thousand dollars and sent an email explaining that I was getting back into the adult biz since I had hired a law firm to be my custodian of 2257 records. I wanted to make sure that the content would match the following requirements from my lawyer:

- The date of original production of the depiction

- The title or identifying number of the depiction

- The legal name and birthdate of each performer.

- Any name ever used by the performer, including a maiden name, alias, nickname, stage name, or professional name.

- A legible scan of the performer's identification document. The scan must be no smaller than the original size of the document.

I get an email back saying they better not sell me anything because their 2257 docs might not be up to my lawyers specs.

And then...I got a scolding from Martin for thinking I could make any money in the adult biz because of my Yahoo Group list (shemalegrouplist.com). He claimed that those Groups mostly are stolen content.

Wahhhh?!?!?! I have been away for a few years but last time I checked lots of people maintained Yahoo and Google Group lists as traffic generators. And no content providers wanted their blood.

Besides all that...should I expect to get such flak for just trying to keep my 2257 records tidy? It doesn't seem like my lawyers demands are that harsh.

Am I going to get this from every Content Provider?

Last edited by domweb; 2009-06-21 at 05:59 AM..
domweb is offline   Reply With Quote