View Single Post
Old 2007-01-14, 07:08 PM   #20
RamCharger
Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
That pretty much makes my point right there. Everyone needs a hobby.
And one day when I have limitless time and boundless energy I might put the same amount of effort in to here as I do with my day job, but since I don't (I'm only holding a day job that involves 4hrs of commuting on top of the 8 that I'm there, pursuing my Masters [which involves classes and homework], and fighting a painful disease [which sucks]) I do what I can in the time that I can. Hopefully my efforts will not be for naught, but I'm not bothered if it takes me longer than someone who has plenty of time and dedication for this (my hats off to you all).

Quote:
You've just described a standard TGP. That is what you are running - nothing special.
I spelled out comus' feature set because I've seen TGPs that just use simple, static HTML files and that do not take submits. That's what I meant by a "plain TGP."

Quote:
So, no free sites or galleries under your belt, eh? Must be interesting reviewing the work of others when you haven't a clue as to what is involved.
I think that I mentioned somewhere that this was my entry into this sector. Pardon me for not coming in with bravado and purporting to know everything about this whole industry. Stupid me for being honest. Anyway, I'm only disapproving if there's something very, very dreadfully wrong with the site (dialers, autobookmarking, other obvious crap).