View Single Post
Old 2004-10-31, 03:28 AM   #83
zel
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Send a message via ICQ to zel
I don't really know how to express how im feeling now. I guess it is called shock, and helpless - the sad thing hashappened, and i cant do nothing about it

FinnBear was first person on Toms Newbie Booster board who replied to me when i entered adult business in autumn 2001, three years ago. He has helped me alot, many things i know and do nowadays i first time heard from him. He also helped me in private, via email and on boards. He was also participating in project for newbie webmasters called "BetaBrigade" - acting as a newbie too, and giving helpful advice to everyone.
I have some hard link exchanges with his sites, they will stay up as long as the sites are operational.

This year in summer i was about to go to Finnland and meet him in person - after all, he was closest TNBer to me geographically...that time he was busy, and we decided to try to get togehter in winter...

I have lost a good friend, and one of my mentors for adult webmastering...

Everyone who drinks - have a shot of Jameson - that was his favorite whiskey. Im having a bottle of it now in front of me, and few candles lit on the desk.

Rest In Peace brother.
zel is offline   Reply With Quote