View Single Post
Old 2004-08-11, 11:17 AM   #18
AcidMaX
Programming till my fingers bleed.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cleo
So ballpark figure for something like FoxyAngel.com to have her own affiliate software? No cascade billing or anything, just something basic like what CCBill is providing now.

I'm guessing that this means she would have to get her own merchant account which is probably not that easy to do.
No you can use Epoch and/or CCBILL with any affiliate software. I think you can rent mansions product for $300 a month and it has cascading in it. No merchant account is needed.

See this would be the process. You have an affiliate software, you still use Epoch / CCBILL for billing but they dont send the checks, you do. So they do the processing, you have your own affiliate software for click tracking, sales tracking etc. Then you could even set a limit , say $50 minimum for checks. Then at $50 you send the checks, if someone doesn't cash a check its your money instead of CCBILL's money or Epoch's Money.

You can also look at x3scripts.com they have Partner Soft but its like $7500.

I think the best bet would probably get something like MPA3 to start at $300 a month and then $750 for Epoch. So for about $1000 to start you could have cascading billing, an affiliate software, cut your own checks and probably see an increase in revenues of near 20% with the cascading billing and cutting of your own checks.

The othe scenario is I could probably give you some advice and such on how to write your own basic affiliate program, I think you know some programming, I'm not sure of your experience level and I dont know if you plan on growing your sites or not etc. But if you want just email me at webmaster@smutlinks.net and we can discuss it further if you want to take it offline.

HTH
Andy
AcidMaX is offline   Reply With Quote