View Single Post
Old 2004-08-11, 01:29 AM   #92
crockett
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Quote:
Originally posted by Greenguy
Jesus H Christ On A Popsicle Stick! I can't believe you guys are still talking about "traffic"

kloot took an image from Kat & Torn & used to to promote a site other than Kat & Torn's site - what's part of the illegalness of this do some of you not understand?
Holy crap I can't believe the stupidity in this thread....

Torn are you honestly telling me you are calling this guy a cheater because he used your "free" hosted galleries on a thumb TGP that skims traffic? So you are claiming because he skims traffic he is a cheater?

Or is it because he has a pop up or a tool bar install? Jesus you better not visit CNN.com those assholes have a few pop ups they must be cheating someone.. Holy crap what would you do if you visited Madthumbs.com or Sublimedirectory.com those assholes must cheat two.. I mean hell they skim traffic, guess you don't want any of their traffic either..

Greenguy I would think someone in your position would have the ability to understand the way a common day TGP works.. Jesus wake up it's not 1998.. you ever heard of UCJ, TM3, epower trader? Dose everyone that uses a traffic trading script or has a pop up on their site make them a cheater in your books? Hell you better not visit 99% of the adult programs out there because I can't count the numbers of programs that have exit consoles.

You guys are truly unbelievable, I have never once had a sponsor that had any issues about me sending hit via a TGP with skimmed traffic.. I hate to say it, but on modern day TGP's you guys are truly clueless..
crockett is offline   Reply With Quote