View Single Post
Old 2020-03-13, 10:10 AM   #18
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Brace yourselves.... it was the cleanest, easiest updated I have *EVER* done. I thought for sure I would break stuff, but nope. Easy upgrade. I am now using Php 7.4.

A couple of comments -- On an upgrade, you may want to tell folks not to install the utilities directory or examples directory. The script will tell you to remove the utilities if you install it. Nothing breaks, it is just an extra step.

Also, in the includes directory, if you have your access-list.php set up, you may wish to update it before you overwrite it. Again, it doesn't break anything, but it adds an extra step.

I set this server up to allow submits (it normally doesn't). The patch to allow submitters to select and crop a thumbnail doesn't work. You can use the option to have a preview automatically created, but most don't use this.

So far, that is the only issue I have found. I have added a gallery, built all with new, added a category, and everything seems smooth. If you want/need access, please let me know.

You have really made my year, Hincapie. I have been hoping for this for so long. Deeply grateful that someone has done such a bangup job.

Last edited by Pagan; 2020-03-13 at 10:21 AM..
Pagan is offline   Reply With Quote