View Single Post
Old 2015-08-08, 11:11 AM   #5
ecchi
Banned

Pissed off. I was going away for the weekend, but have still not caught up after the ISP/FTP problems. And the backlog was made worse when house sitting for my friend because the puppy kept teasing me into playing with him when I should have been working on the computer.

So I'm at home working at the keyboard, and other people have my place on the beach, in the sun today.

On the bright side England have beaten Australia at cricket. I don't follow cricket, but I know that Australia are one of the two best teams in the world, and England (to put it politely) aren't. So when they say on the radio that we have not just won the ashes, but we seriously outplayed them, it is time to celebrate. I'm told we won with one game to spare (I.E. there is still one match to play, but we are so far ahead, even if we score nothing and they play the best any cricket team can play, they still can't beat us).

This will not make me start watching Cricket though. It is still a bloody boring game. But now it is now a bloody boring game that we won at!
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote