View Single Post
Old 2014-08-14, 02:26 PM   #8
ecchi
Banned

Damn it. I just realised that the more people in the US who watch people like Graham Norton and Johnathan Ross on BBC America, the less American celebrities we are going to see shocked when they come over to Britain and appear on these shows. I love the look of horror and shock on their little faces when someone says "fuck" or when another guest goes into graphic detail about a gay sex act.

I'll also miss things like Jeff Goldblum loosing his temper at Johnathan Ross' rudeness and hitting him in the face.

Or the American priest (who did not know that Graham Norton was openly gay and in a relationship with another man) responding to Norton's comment that he was an extremely liberal priest by saying "There are no sins that God will not forgive - except for those of a homosexual nature."

Or Sarah Michelle Geller smiling politely when Johnathan Ross tells her how much the fathers enjoy watching Buffy as much as their daughters, then seeing her face crumble when she realises he really means that the fathers are looking at her and secretly masturbating.

Or (and this is my favourite) Hulk Hogan thinking he is telling the audience that sometimes he wanted to spank the unruly twelve year old girl who co-stared in his movie, but did not realise that some words have a different meaning in English to what they mean in American, and instead told a shocked and horrified audience that he wanted to perform a sexual act on the 12 year old girl.

So will somebody please close down BBC America, you are spoiling my fun (but you can still have Dr Who, I'm not so cruel as to deprive you of that).
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote