Thread: Question.
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 11:18 AM   #17
dreadbandit
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to dreadbandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyPink View Post
We offer this as well, though upon request. I plan to add password request to our support system once we get everything switched to new aff. admin. I offer MANYways to contact me directly as well.
New aff? Means you're planning to add more than ccbill?

Sounds like a good think to do (about request system) - I'd check it out but:
> I have rich history (10 years long) of personal dislike about ccbill based affiliate programs, and not just because stats takes some MINUTES to load... was using many sponsors in past and wasn't pleased - also my friend did for a couple of last years and when I've seen ratios (mostly se traffic) we've decided to drop all of them. It's sad because I see so much nice sites working just on ccbill, what a waste... Simply doing so much better with nats that has cascade billing and at least one alternative to ccbill.

> I go for partnerships so my rule is to rather stay away from sponsors that don't give user trial option.

> Don't touch nothing that's not updated daily - don't know about your sites. Don't want to be rude - just two things above says no anyway.