View Single Post
Old 2012-06-26, 05:30 AM   #5
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc View Post
That is so not true
Tube sites run on two models:
Fake tube sites that are basically just links to sponsors videos, which are basically the same as enormous free sites made up of sponsor galleries. No major link list accepts submissions of sites that are made up of links to sponsor galleries.
Genuine Tube Sites which allow people to upload their own videos. So even if the tube WM is honest there will be a lot of pirated crap on them, because a proper tube gets more than 24 hours of submissions per day, and no one can watch more than 24 hours worth of video every day to check that they are legal. And even if they could, how could the WM tell they were not licenced?

So which of these do you think "decent" link lists will accept????

And more importantly, since you believe that these lists exist, why did not not reply to CharlieBrown's original request and post a few links for him????? Basically your post is saying "Ecchi - you are wrong, and CharlieBrown - fuck you, I refuse to help someone else". The first bit I can understand, lots of people think I am wrong about things and often say so. But the second part..!!!!!!!!?????????
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote