View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 04:05 AM   #6
the New Shemp
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowersgone View Post
We seem to have different ideas about testing but I'm not sure. I want to take a gallery for a sponsor and tinker with layout and copy text and link placement / behavior for the same set of promotional pics to try to optimize click throughs for the same set of promotional pics and thumbs. If you change both layout and template as well as promotional material and sponsor, how do you know what changes are responsible for the change in performance. Is your performance better/worse because of the material or the template technology?

I am assuming you can't resubmit the same promotional material multiple times to a TGP with different layouts. Correct?

If you look at the two gallery links in my original posting you should be able to see what I am talking about. Can you submit the galleries for both links to the same TGP? I would think not.

fg
tgps dont like identical content from the same submitter...

dont overthink a tgp gallery... its better get a gallery online right now, than to stress about making the perfect gallery...its a numbers game...submit as many as you can as often as you are allowed..
the New Shemp is offline   Reply With Quote