View Single Post
Old 2011-12-10, 11:01 PM   #15
melloman
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfetish View Post
Why did it take so long to determine that though? Unless I misunderstand things it appears you guys put his payments on hold for six months and waited until that period ended to tell him you wouldn't pay. That's a strange way of doing things. It gives me the impression that you are almost hoping they will keep sending traffic in that time in the hopes of eventually getting paid.

Also if you look at the first post it seems he basically predicted what you guys were going to do based on what happened to others. So it would seem you have a strong history of doing this to many people (or he is psychic).

Were all of the signups he sent really fraudulent?
Exactly!!

After reading all of the complaints about these guys and it seems like the same old story with them. So I pretty much knew that they would say the same bullshit with me. I have already caught them in several lies so they are shit in my book. Many of my friends dropped them after we saw the outcome. I guess that they were the ones that actually lost in the long run for lying and cheating.