View Single Post
Old 2011-02-01, 11:35 AM   #28
RedCherry
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Send a message via ICQ to RedCherry
I was locked out of my CyberAge account early last month. They didn't pay me for the last 1/2 of Dec, or the first week in January. I had aprox 45 members, and use SiteDepth and update the sites that had members regularly.

I called, and emailed support, but had no reply. I've waited a more than reasonable time for them to respond, but they have not.

I looked on the CyberAge link list, and they still have my sites listed.

I have no idea why I was locked out and not paid. I followed their rules, I updated my sites. All I can say is, if it can happen to me, it can happen to you.

I really suggest if you are looking for an AVS system that is solid, go with NetVerifer. As a second SexKey is good if you do well with the model of free signups.

My other suggestion is set up your own paysites with Zombaio. It is free to start, there is no $750 visa fee if you process with them offshore. I have moved some of my sites that were on CyberAge to my collection on NV, and the rest I've started up mini paysites. Now its wait and see if I retain members despite not having a huge bonus area.

I offer just two price points on my paysites (both at a lower cost then NV), a monthly reoccurring cost, and a higher 1x billing that gets them access for 1 month. So far, about 2/3rds have opted for the 1x access. I was also really happy my first signup with http://www.3dpinupgirls.com also bought my one upsell in my site.

Last edited by RedCherry; 2011-02-01 at 11:39 AM..
RedCherry is offline   Reply With Quote