View Single Post
Old 2010-08-09, 08:41 PM   #17
Emerald
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

Send a message via ICQ to Emerald
Hey Janelle,

I don't normally go to the boards but this time I decided to. I have been an affiliate of yourfuckbook.com for quite a long time and I don't know when wetdollars took over that program or if it was always wetdollars but I signed up at yourfuckbook.com/webmasters.

Anyway, I notice the same problem others are having ..cannot log in blah blah blah, so i send a message to Brad via email.. he responds
"Are you a member of any other affiliate programs? If so can you tell us your usernames in them? "

that's it no other explanation - so I'm thinking he cannot find MY username in the program so I send more info for him to locate me in your database, including usernames and possible email addresses I have used in the past. Then I get another response.. still with no solution, just him wanting ME to provide HIM with usernames I have in OTHER affiliate programs and stating this is normal practice and I need them to vouch for my traffic. WTF???? I have owned and operated smutgremlins.com since 1996 and not once has a sponsor asked me to have another program vouch for my traffic. I get traffic from search engines, linktrades and bookmarks. If you dont want my traffic, close my account but pay me what you owe first and give me access to my account so i can see what ya owe me!

Not sure why I feel so insulted or if i am justified in feeling this way - this is taking too long to rectify me not being able to access MY stats in your program where you changed my password (which worked last time I visited) and now pretending its a glitch! If its a glitch why do I have to have someone vouch for my traffic?

Brad says he knows most of the guys (I am assuming he means sponsors) so you tell me what sponsors you want to vouch for me ...and i will tell you if I am an affiliate with them

and he states this is "normal practice" so did anyone else have to do this from this board? Im just curious.
Emerald is offline   Reply With Quote