View Single Post
Old 2010-06-29, 01:07 AM   #3
Shey
Internet! Is that thing still around?

I just want to clarify here that the Webmaster Checks issue and this account being closed have nothing to do with each other. It was a simple business decission to close the account as it was deemed high risk. Given the fact that our banks ask us to comply with chargeback percentages, in order to do that, we have to monitor all our signups and stop taking traffic from webmasters that go over this threshold. I have already emailed "defoninc" with details as to what exactly their percentages were and since I consider that private information, I will not post it here. So yes, we deactivated the account because of these reasons but considering these signups were not on PPS and he is getting paid what he's owed, it is our full right to stop taking signups that are not profitable for us.

I also addressed his concern about webmaster checks that bounced and I have still to hear back with the information needed in order for us to replace the checks. So "defonic" please email me back with this information so we can replace these checks as we've done with every single one of our other webmasters, something that can not be said for other programs that had the same issues with webmaster checks.