View Single Post
Old 2010-03-05, 12:40 AM   #23
DIVAD3
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Send a message via ICQ to DIVAD3
Hi Mark! I went to the register php url and registered a user name of agnew95 gave it a password of oliver and my email of davidsabode@yahoo.com / It worked and brought up a page THANKS FOR REGISTERING. Then I went to the login php. using the same info that was just registered and the result was a page saying: Sorry, could not log you in. Wrong login information.

Ok so now I am just looking inside your work at the configuration php And I see that I did need to use this: host = 'admblogdetailzus.db.3474803.hostedresource.com / including the dot com.

After checking the login php I have trryed to log in with the username and password as indicated in the php file. The result was the same: Wrong login information. Hey I am happy to see at least the register php file is working. I am elated indeed.

Thank you Mark ! I must call it a night. Its after midnight here in NY 12:45 to be exact. TTYL Have a good nights rest Mark!

Di' Vad

Last edited by DIVAD3; 2010-03-05 at 12:43 AM..
DIVAD3 is offline   Reply With Quote