View Single Post
Old 2009-11-01, 01:24 PM   #22
Stella van Gent
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to Stella van Gent
Hello yester

Well finally I got an anser but not from himself...as far as I understand that CCbill goes into a batch mode, means people buy a subscription and because of batch mode their cc is not proofed directly (Those subscribers are displayed in my admin panel for 5 hours and more). Finally they got access to my member area and once the batch mode is over they got proofed by ccbill. Now it happens with negativ result that they are declined. This happens with me in the last 24 h 5 times..all had access to my member area during that time as far as I understand my logfiles corectly. 3 times 60 $ 2 time 25 $ makes around 230 $! What is strange to me in addition is that most of them now are europeans I tried to contact all of the subscribers to find out from their site unfortunatly now one get back to me...may be fraud? I have no idea ..is this situation also known with other webmasters, I mean in amount and time?

Greets Stella