View Single Post
Old 2009-09-03, 05:34 PM   #34
LD
wtfwjd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abatis View Post
i was checking out that mediaxxx one and it is on sale for 99 it says on the site. fyi.
Just a heads up, the Mediaxxx does not have a mass import function on the $99.00 version, so you can't import sponsor hosted clips. (or import anything for that matter). They do offer and add-on for another $99.00, so it's not such a good deal, unless of course you don't need the import function. Looks like a good script, though.

Nubiles, imo, is still the best free one.

After looking around a bit, I settled on TubeX, and I'm slowly but surely learning the template system.

It was difficult for me at first, but it's "sort of" straightforward once you get your head around it. Installation is a breeze, but setting up and adding banners, logos etc requires a little getting your hands dirty. I'm sure there are people on this board who can do it in their sleep, but for me it was not what I would call easy. OTOH, importing is a piece of cake. XLM feeds work well, if you can find sponsors that have good ones. Support is excellent, and JBMsoft is well respected with a well earned excellent reputation.