View Single Post
Old 2009-08-20, 07:05 AM   #5
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Good afternoon all its 12:56 midday here and a temp of C33!
We got a heat warning today and a bad weather warning today, fuck weatherguy make up your mind!! Well even we have now heat this afternoon will end in a very bad weather with storm and alot of thunder and rain..if i have to believe the weatherman, but to be save i will get all the chairs and other stuff out of the yard and put them away in the barn...but first i have to wait till the clouds are comming, to hot to spent time in the sun now.
I have also a doc appointment for my son this midday, he complained some days ago about a spot on his back which was first a musquieto bite (or whatever you write that) so we checked and the spot was a bit bigger then a bite of that blood sucking bug, but my son said he scratched it and thats why it was bigger.....till i checked this morning...the spot is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its a bit smaller then my hand, it doesnt hurt he said, but hell i said you got to go to the doc, he is still pissed at me because he has to go to the doc, but hell better save then sorry!
My daughter is at her boyfriends house and will stay there till saturday, hubby is at work...so i have all the time to work on the net and hell i have so much to do!
Now i am done with babbling my shit on this board, so i wish you all a great day and eve!
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote