View Single Post
Old 2009-08-06, 03:11 PM   #18
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Boy View Post
He's got a lot of text on that site, how do you know that the SEs aren't using that rather than the domain name?
I was comparing it with naked-bondage.com, which was a lot better word wise, and contained both the words "women" and "bondage" several times, but did not get many hits for searches containing the word woman. women-in-bondage.info only contains the word "women" once, but gets plenty of hits from searches containing the word "woman",

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Boy View Post
I bet free tube and the hyphenated .com parking site are pleased with him
Don't rub it in. I bought the name for him via RegisterFly. When ICANN took away their right to register domains because of fraudulent activity the domain registration was passed to Enom. The last time it was due to be renewed RegisterFly claimed it belonged to them (they had listed themselves as domain owners when selling it to him), so Enom gave it to RegisterFly and refused to listen to my argument. Of course, by then RegisterFly were back in business as an Enom reseller and were bringing in a lot of business for Enom. Not, of course, that that has anything to do with it.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote