View Single Post
Old 2009-06-23, 08:52 AM   #15
domweb
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

I think you are right about what they expect. I think a diligent effort to gather and crossreference the names/aliases to specific pics or video content is what they expect. I don't think they would tolerate unrecorded URL addresses, models without proper IDs, etc.

'I think' is always a horrible defense in court, but the Holy Fury of the Right Wing is no longer in the Justice Department to fan the flames of Moral Purity.

I am not a lawyer but it all seems to come down to the following:

If you have a picture or video file on the internet of an adult nature for the purposes of profit, you better have a cross referenced database that tracks all the model's content and maintains all necessary ID files and can pull up for a Federal investigator information all that info at a snap.

If the Investigator points to a pic or video on the screen, you had better be able to produce: all the actor's real names/aliases, dates of birth, date of production of content, ID scans/pics and any URL address or others web address that you are serving that photo set or video to.

That's it in a rough nutshell. But I am no lawyer. Thats why I pay one to review my records. It takes less money than you think.

By the way Ramster, my father emigrated from Canada to the US. I love the place. I might retire there yet! Probably a good idea that you follow the 2257 rules anyway...never know when you might want to sell the whole thing to a rich American.

Long may the Maple Leaf wave to remind the Bald Eagle that there are all kinds of ways to run a successful democracy.

Last edited by domweb; 2009-06-23 at 08:58 AM..
domweb is offline   Reply With Quote