View Single Post
Old 2009-06-22, 10:20 AM   #9
domweb
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
I'm not getting on you, just pointing out what you are asking for may be impossible. Noone could know every name, alias, etc of a model. They only know the model's name and the alias they WANT to be known as as she/he tells them as she/he signs the release form.
I agree Ramster. But in less than 24 hours I am buying content from a supplier who had no problem meeting my requests.

I think that a good faith effort that pulls together every known alias used by the models on a site is the last thing the Feds feel like wasting time trying to build a case against.

"Excuse me, defendant. You listed the six variation of the performer's name known to you, but we found a name she used in Padoqua, Ohio for a few weeks as a stripper you didn't include."

Some how that doesn't seem like what the root of the problem is.

I have a feeling I would have normally gotten the same great co-operation level from Club Xstream that I was used to if my group list didn't piss him off. If his is pissed about that there was plenty of motivation to tell me what I want is unreasonable.

Or I am fucked in the head. Either is possible.

Ah well. I have more content to purchase. Peace.
domweb is offline   Reply With Quote