View Single Post
Old 2009-05-25, 11:27 AM   #13
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Good afternoon all its 5:20 midday here and a temp of C30/F86 here, so its freaking hot!! (well for the dutchies then)
Spent the last 4 days totaly with the hubby, the kids dindt wanted to get involved with their parents, so we did what they want, we didnt bug the kids and just went our own way, we had fun, but then you get from the kids, "heay why didnt you take us to with you????" OH fuck, what am i missing here, they tell you, "hell we dont wanna spent time with oldies", so we leave them doing their own thing and still they nag!!!!! Kids drive you crazy!!

I showed hubby the detox thread on this board, hubby liked the thing Fonz said, the no eating, just water thing and no smoking, but certainly not the colon thing, so we went from last thursday in detox...well he did, i only menage thursday ( i realy realy need my coffee, and yes i am a weak person), and he is still in detox, he sais he feels great, well he is snoring my ears off at nights, so i think he needs a bit of water in his nose this night, so he will stop snoring and i can just have a great nightsleep ( Stu<--- has to remind herself to take a glass of water with her this eve to bed, to put it in hubbies nose when he starts to snore! I tried to slap him and all it didnt work)

The C30 today was great, i got my nekkid ass this morning at 9:15 in the sun and got it out of the sun at 12:30...i finally could sleep, i took a nap of more then 3 hours in the sun and i needed it, oke my skin is a bit tomato red, but i will survive that one!

I got tons more, but i dont wanna bore you all

Have a great day and eve!
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote