Thread: Good Monday!
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-11, 12:09 PM   #16
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Good eve all its warm but extremely windy here...i think a real storm
Still that wind is great for your laundry to dry (as long it wont fly away)
I had a great mothersday and i hope the rest of the mothers in the world had the same
Oh gawd i am glad today is a normal day again, kids are back to school after 2 weeks of holiday and damn did that holiday felt like 4 weeks, normally my kids go their own way, but now i was a taxi driver for them every fucking day, and ofcourse you want your kids to be happy...but ...but..it will never happen again, oke, driving 2or 3 times a week, that i can handle but every fucking day twice,. no fucking way, when i was at their age, i took my bike too and drove to every place i wanted, well its time they are going to do the same, hehehehe
I am glad i printed out the coding stuff to find the misstakes, it works much easier for me then hanging behind my screen all day, now i take the papers and get my ass in the backyard and just fix on paper what need to be done, later i will do it all on the net, for some reason its easier for me to find the mistakes on paper then on the net. Still i got a huge bunch of files to check, but i dont mind to do it like this, i like to work this way.
I wish you all a great day and eve!
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote