View Single Post
Old 2009-02-13, 04:22 AM   #4
Sodo
Ahhh ... sweet pity. Where would my love life be without it?

Hi DD,

I can see that I violate 3, 5 and 7 with these two new sites I submitted, So my problem is the enter link(or my main problem). I guess they can be used as good examples of what not to do with the "Enter Link"/Gallery links.

The two sites are:
http://www.hornyebonygirl.com/hornyblackgirls/
http://www.xtrafat.com/bighornywomen/

I decided to try and make some graphical headers, gallery links and enter links, to make my sites look a bit more personal and I believe that they've done that, they do not look as boring as my old style all text sites. But then I did not think of underlining the "Enter" and "Gallery" graphic text.

To overcome higher screen resolutions that I assume people use today I also went for larger text for everything, which then again makes the adds take up more space than if I had used font size 2. Due to the wider page size the text needs to be quite big to be easily readable to the visitors, if I had used font size 2 I would have 30-50 words per line which is terrible.

Placing the enter link at the bottom of the page is just something I've always done, not to decieve the surfers, but I have always figured they were used to see the enter link at the bottom of the page since I see that on almost all free sites.

I hope that with the next couple of sites I build will be able to be used as good examples of what a site should look like to get listed.

Thanks for pointing out those things DD, it is very helpfull.

I do not want to spend hours building a free site to have it rejected. When my sites get rejected I usually feel like it has been a waste of time trying my best to make a good looking site and then not beeing able to drive traffic to it. When starting up(again) that is a blow in the guts since getting traffic is essential to make money.

I will not reconstruct these two as it would take just as long as building a new site that will get rid of the "niggly" things. But I will look at the sites you've already listed and tidy them up.

Kind regards
Sodo