View Single Post
Old 2009-01-27, 02:04 PM   #7
digifan
...and since we know an end will come it makes our living so much fun

Send a message via ICQ to digifan
Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus View Post
I only know of two types of bloggers. Those that freak out at the mere mention of traffic trading and those that treat it the same as a TGP with set skims, etc.

Digi, if you know of more bloggers doing 0% skim traffic trades PM me some info. I'd love to set something up on a couple of my babe blogs but more importantly it would probably work well with some of my splogs.

Or maybe I should rethink that and do no skims on my good blogs and skims on the splogs... I'll have to think about it.
Right now it is skimfree but I would like to see a little more traffic when they fix it after yesterday's crash, some of the db is missing but we have backups. I was asked not to posting before t's ok again. Awesome... not. I won't mind a little skim or maybe building galleries and posting them over forums or small tgps. Purchased traffic is not hq in most cases. One could add a nice and productive 404 page to it... I don't even have splogs And I am happy with uugallery and don't like wp 2.7 at all.
I always have had high skim tgps, meaning most traffic went to the galleries and only a little to trades aand was using slothtrader. That's an awesome and light script, highly recommended. Proof is that even I understood it

Webair Rocks
digifan is offline   Reply With Quote