View Single Post
Old 2009-01-06, 02:17 PM   #52
Bobc01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
Honestly, Bob, who don't you hate?

Troll? You're the biggest fucking troll on the board, you simple-minded racist douchebag.

I fail to see how anyone is selling out by promoting a large, respected sponsor like PimpRoll and no one could possibly care less about what your opinion on the matter is. You don't know fuck-all about promoting sponsors anyway. Disagreeing with a policy or two, yet continuing to promote a sponsor is not selling out - it's business; it's life.

By the way, fuck face, you're the reason that I hardly ever go into the chat room. You can't seem to carry on a conversation without making some type of ignorant, racist comment -- and I shouldn't have to argue nonsense with you or bite my tongue in order to chat with friends or talk business with other board members. You belong on GFY with the rest of low-life racist surfmasters. Go join some contest threads, idiot. It would be the first money you've made in this business.
And you're the biggest arsehole so i guess we're even, i don't need to arse lick like the others do on here and i speak my mind, you know, it's called being an individual which has no place on here.
Bobc01 is offline   Reply With Quote