View Single Post
Old 2008-12-27, 06:59 PM   #20
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jester View Post
The thing that gets my goat is the return trips to stir the pot FOR HERSELF! Maybe she gets off on it, maybe shes bating to the harsh words shes reading....maybe just maybe shes a complete and utter moron and doesn't know any better hahaha..but not likely. The thing that separates true professionals from the masses of herd following jerk-offs in this biz, is the fact that we as professionals all know what the tactics are and CHOOSE NOT TO USE THEM, where as everlasting dick stains encourage and bask in the wonderment of such techniques. She just found the wrong board to get caught on...as this is a board for professional adult webmasters. And the sad reality is for every DollPix that gets outted there are several hundred standing in line to take her place..and to that I say FUCK 'EM ALL!
i know i feel the same... AMEN to that (stu<-- got a warning of her hubby to not fight this eve on the board, but you know what some are worth to fight because they gonna dig their grave deeper when fighting them)
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote