View Single Post
Old 2008-12-27, 01:36 PM   #6
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollpix View Post
I was asked to bring some life to this other wise dull and boring board.
bwahahahahahahaha tell the name who asked you????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollpix View Post
I believe I have done my job. Just remember, this board is only
what you make it.
Yep its showed the proof of my feeling, you are a fake person, and with your age, you should be a shamed that your steal and cheat, so telling about your grandkids...tell them this, heay my name was Dollpix (because your history now) and i stole from others and i forgot to mention...yes i started in this biss 15 years ago, only i went out after some months because i didnt know shit of biss, and then after 14 years i came back and acted like a newbie and deside to keep on my cheating newbie rules, so now all hate me and they wish i die, i feel so unloved!
Quote:
And as far as, "keyword stealing", I thought you were in on it too?
I guess not. LOL
Again that shows (even with your older age and you tell your 15 years in this biss) how stupid you are, and for real your are stupid....because yourself showed the cheating links, i am almost thinking what should i do,,,thinking you are realy a stupid moron, or you are a cheater?, well i go for the cheater
Quote:
You all are just great!
Now there is a thing you posted right, yep all here are great, because all are realy try to help people around in this biss, so thank you for that!

Now to get with Torns and GGs words: DIE
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote